The fight of the year is this Saturday.
Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor is a 12-round super welterweight matchup that pits the legendary boxer Mayweather against the all-time MMA (mixed-martial arts) great McGregor in the main event of an unprecedented four-fight pay-per-view boxing event. Mayweather vs. McGregor takes place on Saturday, Aug. 26 at 6 p.m. PT at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The event is produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME Pay-Per-View and promoted by Mayweather Promotions.
To order the fight, here are the various ordering options available for TDS cable subscribers:
- Customers can access and purchase Pay-Per-View through the guide on their set-top box. Pay-Per-View Channels start on channels 401 or 800, depending on the market. Please refer to individual channel line-ups.
- If a customer with non-CatchTV equipment orders Pay-Per-View using their remote, the event will only be broadcast on the set-top boxes that it was ordered on. CatchTV customers will receive the broadcast on all Media Players in the home.
- Customers can also request that an advisor pre-order or purchase the event through CSG.
- Reminder: Digital Transport Adapters (DTAs) do not have the capability for Pay-Per-View. If this is the only set-top boxes the customer has in their home, they will need to upgrade their service, or add an additional non-DTA box.
- Pricing for this event is $99.95 (HD) and $89.95 (SD) – Not all TDS Cable markets have HD PPV. Please refer to individual channel line-ups.