TDS hits the ice this season by launching the NHL Network on its Family Tier. The NHL Network is the most requested channel by customers, which shows hockey is by far the coolest sport in the world.
Each season, the NHL Network broadcasts up to 80 regular season games six days a week. The network also broadcasts live NCAA college hockey games, which air Friday nights during the season.
Other programs on the NHL Network:
- NHL Tonight – NHL Network’s signature show, which covers on-and off-ice NHL news with highlights, interviews, and analysis. Airs nightly at 7 p.m., ET.
- NHL Now – A two-hour program that features interview with NHL players and insight from NHL insiders including Bob McKenzie, Kevin Allen, and Ed Olczyk. Airs weekdays from 4 to 6 p.m., ET.
- Sportsnet Hockey Central at Noon – A talk program hosted by Daren Millard and features analysts Nick Kypreos and Doug MacLean.
- Top 10 – A countdown program focusing on great performances to memorable moments.
- Frozen in Time – A retrospective program that features a look back at the greatest moments in the NHL from players, teams and special events.
- Pioneers – A profile series in which NHL legends discuss their groundbreaking careers.
Customers interested in learning how to add the Family Tier, or any specialty tier, to your programming package, should call 1-855-696-8368.
This month, the NHL Board of Governors voted to approve the expansion application from the NHL Seattle group to bring a yet-to-be-named team into the League for the start of the 2021-22 season. The Board of Governors also voted to move the Arizona Coyotes into the Central Division making way for the new Seattle team to play in the Pacific Division. The Coyotes will remain in the Pacific Division until Seattle enters the League.
The Seattle team will play at Seattle Center Arena, the former KeyArena which is scheduled to undergo a privately financed $700 million renovation and the KeyArena will hold about 17,400 fans.
Hockey – half mental, half dental! Welcome NHL Network to TDS!
Find the NHL Network on the following channels:
Colorado: Standard Definition/High Definition
Arvada – channels 222/598
Cortez – channels 215/134
Estes Park – channels 217/138
Fort Carson – channels 218/122
Fort Collins – – channels 223/528
Woodland Park – channels 222/598
Nevada: Standard Definition/High Definition
Mesquite – channels 216/119
New Mexico: Standard Definition/High Definition
Alamogordo – channels 216/175
Carlsbad – channels 216/765
Eunice – channels 216/762
Hobbs – channels 216/762
Lovington – channels 216/762
Ruidoso – channels 217/175
Truth or Consequences – channels 216/158
Texas: Standard Definition/High Definition
Alpine – channels 216/718
Fort Stockton – channels 214/763
Seminole – channels 216/765
Utah: Standard Definition/High Definition
Cedar City – channels 138/538
St. George – channels 217/119
Four out of five dentists recommend hockey and now so does TDS.