Stream the shows everyone’s talking about and see the movies on your must-watch list. TDS is now offering new deeplinked apps on TDS TV+.
Deeplinked apps are integrated into the TDS TV+ experience. When searching for a show or setting up a series recording (One Pass), any included and selected deeplinked apps will show available content within your search. When a One Pass is created, it will store the content under My Shows.
For example, if you subscribe to Discovery+, you can create a One Pass for Fixer Upper and store all five seasons in your My Shows. This allows you to quickly access content without using up any DVR space or having to switch to the Discovery+ App.
Check out our newest TDS TV+ Deeplinked Video Apps
- NEW Disney+ – Watch new releases, exclusive originals and your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic movies/shows with a Disney+ subscription.
- NEW SHOWTIME Anytime – Subscribe to Showtime for $10.99/month and have access to Showtimes original series, can’t miss movies, hard-hitting sports, and much more.
- NEW Discovery+ – Enjoy steaming thousands of shows from lifestyle and true crime to home improvement, food, adventure and more. Subscription required.
- NEW Paramount+ combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. A Paramount+ subscription is required.
- NEW Peacock Free includes more TV shows and movies, Peacock Originals, exclusive next day viewing for current NBC Shows, live sports and events with ads. A Peacock Premium subscription is required.
- NEW Peacock Premium includes more TV shows and movies, Peacock Originals, exclusive next day viewing for current NBC Shows, live sports and events without being interrupted by ads. A Peacock Premium Plus subscription is required.
- Prime Membership – Free content with an Amazon Prime membership
- Prime Video – Amazon shows/movies you can rent/buy
- Max – Subscribe to HBO for $15 a month and receive access to HBO’s extensive On Demand library integrated into TDS TV+
- Netflix – Free content with Netflix subscription
- Vudu – Rent shows and movies. No free content.
- Google Play Movies and TV – rent shows and movies. No free content.
- Starz – Subscribe to Starz for $12 a month and receive access to Starz’s extensive On Demand library integrated into TDS TV+
All the above deeplinking apps can be removed from the experience by going to Menu > User Preferences > My Video Providers and unchecking any of the 13 above apps.
To learn more go to: Streaming Providers 101 – YouTube