Tuesday, Aug. 29: Network upgrade is complete.
On Monday, Aug. 28 at 10 p.m., TDS technical teams will be working to upgrade network facilities in Ruidoso, N.M. You should expect service interruptions for phone, internet and TV services during the overnight areas for periods ranging four hours or longer. We will begin work at approximately 10 p.m. and continue through the overnight hours throughout the week.
- Please plan to use alternative communication methods during this time, including 911.
- We will post more specific information on our social media sites each day as we have more information.
- We are unable to give you the specific date or time of your individual outage period.
- When the outage occurs you do not need to call in to report it.
- Services the following day may be sporadic or briefly interrupted as we make final adjustments to connections.
- We will notify you when the total project is complete.
This upgrade project will enable TDS to provide faster speeds and new products in the near future. We understand the construction will be an inconvenience to you, but this is important and necessary work for the long term. All services should restore automatically.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your broadband experience.
No comments yet.