With high-speed internet packages from 60 to 600 Mbps, TDS® is now offering a full range of internet and phone services in Ault and the Town of Pierce for residential and business customers. With so many new choices, customers can now pick the best TDS package that fits their needs.
High-speed broadband is in high demand across the nation. TDS has invested heavily to upgrade our network, which means Ault and the Town of Pierce now have access to some of the fastest broadband speeds available.
Backed by a reliable, state-of-the-art network, TDS offers internet speeds from 60 to 600Mbps. Customers can:
- Stream their favorite shows in high definition
- Connect multiple computers and devices
- Save on mobile data by using home Wi-Fi
- Access technical support 24/7
TDS is now offering a crystal-clear digital home phone service that includes:
- Advanced calling features include Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Caller ID
- Enhanced 911 service that automatically transmits your address and phone number to emergency services
- Simple installation that works with your existing phones and jacks
- Keep your existing phone number
- Unlimited nationwide calling
TDS has all-digital TV programming and digital cable packages that include:
- More than 200 digital channels
- Premium programming from HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, The Movie Channel, Starz! and Encore
- Specialized tiers to fit your family’s lifestyle such as the Family and Sports
- Access to multiple Pay-Per-View channels with movies, sports, and events
- TV Everywhere where you can access your favorite shows anytime and anywhere
- Up to 45 commercial-free digital music channels
- Interactive on-screen program guide
Customers can learn more at HelloTDS.com or by calling (855) 771-3961.
Business services include internet up to 600Mbps, phone and managedIP Hosted. Business customers can learn more at HelloTDS.com/business/internet or by calling 1-844-483-7249.
MEDIA CONTACT: Cheryl McCollum | Associate Manager – Public Relations | TDS | 608-664-2388 | email@example.com
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Telecom/TDS®) is the seventh largest local exchange telephone company in the U.S. with 1.2 million connections to high-speed internet, phone, and TV entertainment services in nearly 900 rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities. TDS, a growing force in the cable industry, operates BendBroadband, which is part of TDS Broadband Service LLC. For residential customers, TDS deploys up to 1Gig internet access, IPTV service (TDS TV), cable TV options, and traditional wireline services. For businesses, TDS offers advanced communications solutions, including: VoIP (managedIP Hosted voice), high-speed internet, fiber optics, data networking, and hosted-managed services. Visit tdstelecom.com or tdsbusiness.com.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs more than 2,800 people and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. TDS Inc. has been named to several Forbes lists, including America’s Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000® company, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to more than six million connections nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, and TDS Broadband Service. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. employs more than 9,900 people. Visit tdsinc.com.
No comments yet.